I ordered shoes and never received them and thought that I wasn't getting them which is ok. I went and bought some at Walmart.

I keep getting statements that I owe for the shoes. I wrote and sent a letter and said that I am not paying for shoes that I never got. So please take care of this and do not send me anymore statements. Also take my name off of your list, I will never use you again.

If this is how you treat people I want nothing to do with your company.

I will go to Walmart from know on and buy my shoes. I don't know what happened to the shoes but I never got them.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Mason Easy Pay. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $137 and wants Mason Easy Pay to "wipe out the debt for something i never received".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mason Easy Pay and usps delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments