Mason Easy Pay - 3 weeks awaiting replacement order - several e-mails no replies
We have shipped your order #56885372.
3/18/2016 - Friday
8:37 am Out for delivery ROCHESTER, IN
Out for delivery with the U.S. Postal Service
11:29 am Delivered ROCHESTER, IN
Package delivered by U.S. Postal Service to addressee
was shipped back for same style and Size 11
We are getting very upset over this matter - they were ready on the bill these for son and the fathers boots has 1 or 2 payments left to be made
We will not pay for these since they have been returned and we have not gotten any replacement for them - or any explanation was to why after several emails to
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- "Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S. State Silver Bars'...."
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."
- "We ordered a sympathy arrangement called Beautiful Spirit Arrangement for $139.99 from Flower Delivery Express to be delivered to a funeral home in Rochester, IN. The delivery was confirmed and..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."